M. I. Mikhailov

M. I. Mikhailov
Belarusian indologist (researcher, translator and publisher)

Key to the Vedas, Part I, Integral Hermeneutics, Minsk, 2005

Key to the Vedas, Part I, Integral Hermeneutics, Minsk, 2005
An epoch-making discovery

Welcome message

Dear Friend! Happy to know you are here. Rediscover the true Higher Science of ancient India, its depth and its value for the progress of programming, eternal calendar and philosophy of time!

If you find this blog interesting, subscribe to it!

Mikhail Mikhailov

Top Secrets of the Vedas

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Next Nobel Prize for Indian literature?

Which Indian language will have the distinction?

Kannada or Bengali, Malayalam? Tamil has no chance! So too Hindi & others!

As I finished writing on Tagore and Yeats my thoughts turned to contemporary Indian literature.

The Indian language literature. One of my recent preoccupations has been to promote Tamil, my mother tongue, its current literature to reach an all Indian audience, if not an international audience.

The Tamils are very proud people, proud about their 2,000 odd years of ancient literature, Tamil being a classical language on par with Sanskrit and other languages.

Yet, the current Tamil literary scenario leaves one rather bewildered if not down right sad and angry at once. The Dravidian politicians and their henchmen, some of these are poets, film poets and others and also the Tamil scholars are all thoroughly brain-washed by selfish interests in the political arena.

Read more

No comments: