M. I. Mikhailov

M. I. Mikhailov
Belarusian indologist (researcher, translator and publisher)

Key to the Vedas, Part I, Integral Hermeneutics, Minsk, 2005

Key to the Vedas, Part I, Integral Hermeneutics, Minsk, 2005
An epoch-making discovery

Welcome message

Dear Friend! Happy to know you are here. Rediscover the true Higher Science of ancient India, its depth and its value for the progress of programming, eternal calendar and philosophy of time!

If you find this blog interesting, subscribe to it!

Mikhail Mikhailov

Top Secrets of the Vedas

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Though I did not know the Sanskrit script, yet I found that the Sanskrit language held a strange fascination for me. I particularly enjoyed listening to its sound and resonance. I am of the view that no one can dispute the fact that even if one does not understand Sanskrit, yet it compels one to pay attention to it and often brings an inexplicable joy. I have often asked the question as to why it is so and how Sanskrit has come to acquire such a power through the ages? Does that power lie in its Mantric lure? I am passionately of the view that if one truly wants to understand India, its culture and ethos, a knowledge of Sanskrit is not only essential but indispensable. Indeed Sanskrit is one of the oldest and richest languages of the world. Sanskrit has indeed been the soul of Hinduism and Sanatana Dharma, Hindu Society, Hindu Culture, Hindu Literature, Hindu Art and Hindu Civilization from the dawn of history'. Read more

No comments: